No matter how your network grows throughout its life span, a structured cabling system that is flexible and reliable will adapt to meet new demands.
Resilient Intelligent Networks can plan and install a structured cabling system that will grow with your company for many years.
We can work with you to design a structured cabling system that will:
- Accommodate all your low-voltage cabling, include network, video, and voice.
- Include reliable, manageable cabling systems that support voice, data, video and multimedia applications.
- Maintain network performance while accommodating frequent moves, additions and changes and minimize workflow disruption and network downtime.
- Consist of a standards-based cable plant will support your applications and hardware even after you change or mix & match vendors.
- Provide a structured wiring system where problems are easier to isolate, easier to fix and less likely to down the entire network.
- Allow support for future applications.
With a flexible cabling infrastructure, a structured cabling system can support multiple voice, data, video and multimedia systems regardless of their manufacturer. A well-designed cabling plant may include several independent cabling solutions of different media types, installed at each workstation to support multiple system performance requirements.
Choosing the right cabling system is critical for performance, as well as reliability.
Copper Solutions - Resilient can provide a Cat 5e, or a Cat 6, solution that will exceed TIA performance requirements and give your network an edge today and tomorrow. The structured cabling market always moves at incredible speeds, introducing new designs and emerging standards before the old are ones obsolete. Resilient partners with the leading manufacturers to offer solutions that will grow with your business while future-proofing your cabling infrastructure.
Fiber Optic Solutions - For maximum versatility and durability, a fiber optic cabling solution can be implemented into your network. Fiber offers speed and reliability from the building entrance to the desktop, whether it is in the office or on the factory floor. Fiber cable also provides greater bandwidth and longer transmission distances while improving the overall efficiency of your network. A fiber optic solution in your building or campus environment provides a secure link for your network.
Low-voltage Cabling - Structured cabling isn't limited to data and voice networks. It can include music and paging systems, CCTV and security systems, fire alarms, and access control.